Would you like to raise money for your organization without having to sell anything? Say good-bye to selling items like Lollies, Chocolates and baked goods — and say hello to FOOD + FUN = FUNDS!
Nachos Mexican Cantina would like to present you and your organization with an exciting fundraising opportunity. Dining out with family and friends has never been so rewarding! Nachos Cantina Fundraiser Program invites your organization to do just that — raise money doing something everyone loves to do — EAT & DRINK!
How does it work? Additional information is included in this packet, but remember, there is nothing to sell, so you and the members of your organization won’t have to worry about collecting and recording cash. Nachos will rebate your organisation 20% of all the sales generated by your organization the night of the event. Dine-In or Take-Away. Flyers your group distributes will identify your guests as members of your Fundraiser night. It’s that easy!
Your group may even choose to take a more active role the night of your fundraiser, as a greeter or even a food server. You will find the more you are involved, the more successful your fundraiser.
If you are interested, let us know and we will work together to make this a successful event for your organization.
Nachos Cantina looks forward to working with you!
Here’s How it Works
- Fill out and fax back our Fundraising Request Application
- When it’s confirmed by us, we'll send you a template Event Flyer you can copy and distribute to encourage others in your organisation to book their own group on your allocated night/s.
- Come to Nachos and enjoy a memorable night with family and/or friends.
- We post your organisation a cheque for 20% of your total group/s spends from the night/s!
FOOD + FUN = FUNDS $$
Any non-profit or charitable organization can take part in the Nachos Cantina Fundraiser Program including…
• Soccer Clubs • Senior Communities • Church Groups • Parent Teacher Organizations • School Bands • Girl Scouts • Boy Scouts • Preschools • Cheerleading Squads • Camps • Student Councils • Little League Teams • High School Sports Teams • Grad Night • Kindergartens • Individuals with personal charitable goals • Swim Teams etc..
The minimum required number of attendees for your group is 12 people to enable a rebate to be given.
WHAT DO WE GET IN RETURN?
20% of all sales brought in by your organization will be rebated directly to your organization! All sales will be detailed and sent with your cheque. Not valid with any other offers or Specials and only on the time, date and location confirmed by Nachos Cantina Head Office.
WHEN CAN WE HOLD OUR EVENT?
Fundraisers can be held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night between 6-9 pm. Individual parties from your group must book directly at the confirmed location, and present the Event Flyer when paying, to ensure your group is credited with their contribution. This is necessary so we can ensure adequate staffing numbers. When booking, we would appreciate as much notice as possible please.
Not valid on days immediate before or on Public Holidays. Confirmation of exact date MUST be confirmed by Nachos Cantina.
WHERE CAN WE HOLD OUR EVENT?
Host your fundraiser evening at any of locations. For a location near you please visit www.nachoscantina.com.au to help you plan your fundraiser night. Larger organizations can choose multiple locations or dates as long as the fundraisers are held on the approved night/s and times by Nachos Cantina.
WHY CHOOSE NACHOS CANTINA?
Raise money for your organization in a fun, relaxed atmosphere while enjoying Nachos fresh, flavourful, Tex-Mex-inspired food and famous Frozen Margaritas. Over the past several years, Nachos has helped hundreds of organizations achieve their fundraising goals and we now look forward to helping your organization achieve its financial goals!
Let Nachos host your next fundraising experience!
SIX EASY STEPS
- Decide on potential fundraising dates for a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening from 6 - 9 pm.
- Submit the Fundraiser Request Form to the contact method you prefer at the bottom of the form. Request Forms must be submitted with at least six weeks’ notice (can also accommodate less notice if available)
- Once your fundraiser has been scheduled by Nachos Cantina Head Office, we can custom make your organization’s Event flyer.
- Hand out flyers to as many people as possible in the weeks before your scheduled night/s. Flyers are required with each order to receive credit for the fundraiser. Flyers may not be distributed in or outside of Nachos Cantina before or during your event. Thank you for understanding.
- Come relax and enjoy your evening at Nachos Mexican Cantina!
- Your organization will earn 20% from each sale when a flyer is submitted. You will then receive your fundraiser check within 6 weeks or sooner after your event.
Please note that a fundraiser is only considered “scheduled” after you receive confirmation from the Nachos Cantina Head Office.
SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING TIPS
- Copy and distribute your Event flyer weeks in advance of your event.
- Insert Event flyer in a weekly newsletter.
- Announce the event and attach a downloadable Event Flyer on your Organization’s website.
- Attach flyer in an e-mail to your office, family and friends.
- Contact the local newspaper. They are always looking for information on charitable events.
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings/group meetings/events.
- Announce Fundraiser over P.A. System reminding people to pick up their flyer.
- Promote your night on a marquee or bulletin boards.
- Encourage your members to book early to ensure they can get in! When maximum numbers are filled, bookings may have to be refused.
Download a Fundraiser Request form
Download a complete Nachos Fundraising Program Info Pack